Mom's Personalized Photo Rose from the Kids
- 11" Real Rose Dipped in 24k Gold, Silver or Platinum
- Several Rose Colors Available
- A Photo of Mom's Children is Imprinted on a 1" x 2" Charm
- A Personalized Message for Mom from the Kids is Imprinted on the Rose Petal
A beatuful 11" real rose preserved in lacquer and trimmed in 24k gold, silver or platinum. A photo of Mom's kids is imprinted on a 1" x 2" charm that is attached to the rose. A personalized loving message for mom from the kids is also imprinted on the petal of the rose. Add a vase or museum case for a complete personalized photo gift for mom from the kids delivered right to her door.
"I think the greatest gift my children have shared with me is their love. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude that they have so much unconditional love for me and me for them. I never knew being a mom would be as much fun as it is! And, at the same time, I had no idea how hard parenting can be. No one can teach you how to be a parent; you have to learn each day and find your own truth as to how you want to raise your children. Being a parent forces you to look at your life and the morals and values you want to install in your children. I believe parenting has forced me to evolve as a human being, and becoming a mother has made me a better person."
-Claiborne Swanson Frank
"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
The Love Is A Rose Service Guarantee
Today's online shopping landscape is vast, confusing, and sometimes downright scary. There sure is a lot of uncerntainty left on the table when placing an order online. How are you to know that your gift will arrive as pictured or promised in the product description? Will it be gift boxed and will you recieve it in time for your special occasion? Is your presonal or credit card information safe? If you have an issue and you call customer service, will you be able to talk to a REAL PERSON and will you receive a prompt phone call back if calling outside of normal business hours? Will you talk to ten different people over the course of one customer service issue? The list goes on and on, but here at LoveIsARose.com, we take pride in our ability to provide the best, fastest, and easiest customer service on the web! And 9 times out of 10, you will talk to the same person each time you may have to call or send us an email.
Placing Your Order: Online, By Phone, or Email
No matter how you place your order, the following is what we guarantee:
- Your Gift Always Comes Beautifuly Gift Boxed.
- Your gift will ship within 24-48 business hours from the time the order was placed.
- It will arrive in an unmarked and professionally packed shipping carton, making surprise gift giving a breeze.
- Need your gift fast? Almost all our gifts offer express shipping online! If one does not, call +1-630-393-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order manually.
- Call or email us during business hours and A REAL personalized gift expert will be ready to assit you.
- Call or email us outside of business hours and a REAL personalized gift expert will respond within 24 business hours.
- Our website is 100% secure and follows today's security standards. All of your personal and credit card info is safe, and credit cards are never saved.
Contacting Customer Service: By Phone, or Email
Have a problem with your order? The following is what we guarantee:
- Call or email us during business hours and A REAL customer service represntative will be ready to assit you.
- Call or email us outside of business hoursand a REAL customer service represntative respond within 24 business hours.
- If your gift arrive damaged, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately. We will even handle the claim with the shipping carrier!
- If there was a mistake made with your gift, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately.
- If there was an error with your personalization, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately if the mistake was indeed our error.