2 Yin-Yang Black and White Personalized Roses
- 11" Real White and Black Roses Dipped in 24k Gold, Silver, or Platinum
- Each Rose Personalized on the petal with Half of a Yin-Yang Symbol
- Add a Personalized Vase or Mueseum Case for a complete & custom gift
- The Perfect Persoanlized Gift of Balance
This beautiful package includes one black rose, and one white rose, both preserved in lacquer and trimmed in 24kt gold, silver or platinum (pictured). Imprinted on each petal is one half of the yin-yang symbol. You can also add the crystal vase and you will have a wonderful gift that will be forever remembered. (Allow 2-3 business days for imprinting)
This Symbol (Yin-Yang) represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents "everything", while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called "yin" (black) and "yang" (white), which cause everything to happen. They are not completely black or white, just as things in life are not completely black or white, and they cannot exist without each other.While "yin" would be feminine, dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, "yang" would be masculine, bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang sections of the symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.
The Love Is A Rose Service Guarantee
Today's online shopping landscape is vast, confusing, and sometimes downright scary. There sure is a lot of uncerntainty left on the table when placing an order online. How are you to know that your gift will arrive as pictured or promised in the product description? Will it be gift boxed and will you recieve it in time for your special occasion? Is your presonal or credit card information safe? If you have an issue and you call customer service, will you be able to talk to a REAL PERSON and will you receive a prompt phone call back if calling outside of normal business hours? Will you talk to ten different people over the course of one customer service issue? The list goes on and on, but here at LoveIsARose.com, we take pride in our ability to provide the best, fastest, and easiest customer service on the web! And 9 times out of 10, you will talk to the same person each time you may have to call or send us an email.
Placing Your Order: Online, By Phone, or Email
No matter how you place your order, the following is what we guarantee:
- Your Gift Always Comes Beautifuly Gift Boxed.
- Your gift will ship within 24-48 business hours from the time the order was placed.
- It will arrive in an unmarked and professionally packed shipping carton, making surprise gift giving a breeze.
- Need your gift fast? Almost all our gifts offer express shipping online! If one does not, call or email us to place your order manually.
- Call or email us during business hours and A REAL personalized gift expert will be ready to assit you.
- Call or email us outside of business hours and a REAL personalized gift expert will respond within 24 business hours.
- Our website is 100% secure and follows today's security standards. All of your personal and credit card info is safe, and credit cards are never saved.
Contacting Customer Service: By Phone, or Email
Have a problem with your order? The following is what we guarantee:
- Call or email us during business hours and A REAL customer service represntative will be ready to assit you.
- Call or email us outside of business hoursand a REAL customer service represntative respond within 24 business hours.
- If your gift arrive damaged, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately. We will even handle the claim with the shipping carrier!
- If there was a mistake made with your gift, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately.
- If there was an error with your personalization, call or email and we will send a replacement immediately if the mistake was indeed our error.